my mother stomp on my little heart today! D:
she was asking me about my cravings for breakfast
when I said "those dian dian di di junk food"
& she went "you eat all those food your face still very fat hor"
(to her, junk food = unhealthy things that will make one kum chek
& when one's kum chek, he or she will not want to eat proper meals
and thus, resulting in a loss of weight. {:)
and I was like *shattered* "wa *^_#)(#)$(_#*@(#_@) lor" D:
so now, I've set my heart, mind & soul into getting rid of those bloody fats
that's residing comfortably on my face right now.
but I've no idea how on earth they would vanish into thin air. :(.
can anyone tell me? I want a small face. :(.
... ....
okay a change of topic now.
there's going to be a special episode for the little nyonya tomorrow,
which I supposed they're going to change the original ending or something.
I'm so gonna watch to see how stupid it's going to be again. JA NA~ :D.
P.s/ yay~ I love the colour of my living room now! :D
♥ 5:55 PM